IT Relocation Services in Toronto and GTA
No matter what size your business, you deserve enterprise solutions.
BA Consulting offers secure and confidential Office IT Relocation services and can manage all information technology aspects of the office move. Fully insured and bonded, BA Consulting helps clients address very specific technology relocation issues or execute the entire physical move of the Office IT and Back-Office IT Operations.
BA Consulting works with all major commercial moving companies to ensure seamless integration of the moving process. Since its founding, BA Consulting has established itself as a IT Services firm with a well-deserved reputation for superior customer care and meticulous execution. BA Consulting Office IT Relocation practice ensures that clients experience minimum business impact during the move and works diligently to minimize the risk of what could be a very stressful and disruptive procedure.
Controlled, Graceful System Shutdown:
- Covers entire IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, UPS, backup libraries, switches, routers, firewalls, and workstations.
Disconnect and Reconnect Services:
- Work is performed on-site at both locations.
- Scheduling accommodates evening and weekend hours to keep customers operating without interruption during the business week..
Data Reliability and Continuity of Operations:
- Operations uptime plan to ensure minimum business impact on the client and its customers.
- Complete data backup and validation using client-provided backup systems.
- Assurance of application integrity.
- Network refresh service.
- Specialized relocation security audit.
- Letter of Agency, including vendor evaluation.
- Coordination with moving company.
- Management of power upgrades.
- Selection of new Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Cabling for data/voice.
- Copier services.
- Coordination with office furniture vendor.
Relocation Consulting Services:
- Relocation planning and timing strategies.
- Facilities planning: line drops; server room configuration and arrangement; power considerations; HVAC requirements; infrastructure hosting and testing.
- Business operational considerations: changes in worker access, including temporary or new permanent telecommuting; relocation policies; new operating policies; security impact assessment and planning; voice over IP (VOIP) planning; unified messaging integration.
- Long-term business strategy planning
- Workflow and business process adjustment.
- New location network baseline blueprint.
- Existing and target system inventory and IT footprint reduction strategy.
We were growing very quickly and we needed a company that will be sufficient for our needs. As a Moving company we looked for I.T. experts and Microsoft Certified that would work hard and make necessary changes to keep our customers computers, network and internet services running smoothly. We are very pleased with the decision to use BA Consulting as our Computer / I.T. Support Partner.
BA Consulting has been our “go to” I.T. company for the last 8 years. Their professional, personalized service and level of expertise are unmatched. We always know we can call on them for expert advice and problem solving, no matter how big or small the issue. Ron and his team tackle every problem methodically until it is solved. We could not ask for better service.